Rancho Maria produces a small collection of wines crafted from a small Estate Vineyard.
Because of the limited quantities, our wines can only be purchased directly from our winery. As a member of our winery you will receive preferred pricing on wine purchases.
4 quarterly shipments in- February, May, September and November
- 4 bottle 15% savings- average $200/shipment (including shipping)
- 6 bottle 20% savings-average $280/shipment (including shipping)
- 12 bottles 25% savings-average $450/shipment (including shipping) *Applicable tax not added
- First purchases on early release and limited quantity wines
- Access to wine club exclusive wines and large format
- Complimentary tasting or glass of wine for up to four guests, each visit
- Estate Vineyard tour and tasting, once per quarter, up to four guests
- Exclusive savings on all wines, including library wines
- Preferential shipping pricing
- 15% savings on merchandise
- 30% savings on reorders of wine club selections, within 2 weeks of shipment
- Invitations to wine club only events as well as exclusive savings to winemaker dinners
Can I customize my quarterly club shipments?
We choose wines that are best for the time of the year and will pair well with the foods that are in season , but of course you are able to customize each shipment. Please send all request email@example.com
How many shipments do I need to accept to fulfill my club requirement?
We ask that you receive at least two consecutive wine club shipments before terminating. Please send all cancellation requests firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I gift a membership?
Absolutely! Gifting a wine club membership is a great way to showcase our wines to your friends/family member.
Can my friends or family use my membership if I am not present?
Yes, you can! We love sharing our story and wines with our valued members.
Can I send my wines to another address?
Yes, you can as long as is it within the reminder email dates. All re-routes are subject to a shipping fee.